Financial Compensation and Your Car Accident Lawyer in Jersey City, NJ. Get the Financial Compensation You Deserve For Your Injuries
Can I Obtain Money For My Car Accident Injuries? NJ Injury Lawyer
While you may have property damage from the automobile accident, we are focusing on the accident victims' pain and suffering when filing a personal injury claim and lawsuit. One factor in determining or trying to obtain the most money for your motor vehicle accident in New Jersey is the insurance company we are dealing with and the policy amounts and limitations.
Aside from the medical expenses, what will be focused on are :
- The injuries you had
- You may still have
- What you tried to do to get Better
- What are doing to try and better your self from the car accident case injuries
- Are the injuries permanent?
- Does it effect your ability to work?
- If someone died and need a wrongful death lawsuit or file a wrongful death claim
- If a doctor made your situation worse and need a medical malpractice lawsuit
- How much are the medical bills?
- What are your financial losses?
- How has it affected your quality of life?
So while you may have has a broken leg, had shoulder surgery, knee surgery or other injury because of the incident, it is not easy to tell what your case is worth. An experienced personal injury lawyer in New Jersey such as myself cannot tell you with complete confidence of an amount that your injury is worth, however we know how to build a case so that you can obtain the most money possible for what you have been through.
If you or a loved one has been injured, give us a call on 973-337-9643 in our Jersey City office we can conduct a phone consult, come to the hospital or home if need be. There is no fee unless we obtain money for you.