Critical Thoughts-The Big Picture When Dealing With A Divorce in NJ
When you think of divorce, you may think:
- When will I see my kids?
- I don't want a divorce
- I don't want to leave my house
- How do I tell the kids?
- How do I tell my family?
- Should I see a Therapist?
- How can I afford my son's college if we divorce?
- Where will the kid's live?
- How much will the divorce cost?
- How long will the divorce take?
- How much alimony will I get or pay?
- My husband cheated, I don't want him to see the kids, can I do that?
- How do I move on now that my spouse wants a divorce?
- Does it get any easier?
These videos will address some of the questions above. If you have other questions text: 973-337-9643........Hope you like it!
-Santo V. Artusa, Jr., Esq.