Nationally Recognized Divorce and Family Law Mediation in Jersey City
We are Effective and Compassionate A Better Option Than Litigation
Our team is deeply rooted in the areas we serve in New Jersey. We know the complexities of living in New Jersey, the cost of living, the issues with schooling in urban areas such as Jersey City, the real estate market, the jobs in our area and beyond. Our knowledge of the law and the area we serve are very important factors as to why you should work with our team.
When people talk about mediation and litigation, many begin to realize that, Mediation is the opposite of litigation. In Mediation, you have direct input as to what are the most important issues in the case. In Mediation, confrontation is not permitted and mediation is handled at your pace. In Court, you must follow the Judge's orders and have to move quickly or you will be forced to go to trial and you can pay $50,000 or more in attorneys fee alone.
- We work around your schedule for mediation, including Sundays.
- We work on all the issues and start mapping out how to resolve the critical issues
- We pay attention to the small details as the smallest error in a marital settlement can cause major problems later
- We take the time to listen to both parties so we understand key issues
- More civil than court
- We will handle all paperwork for court and complete the divorce
- Experienced divorce and family law issues
Frequently Asked Question: Which issues can you mediate?
1. Asset Division/Equitable Distribution
3. Child Support
4. Child Custody
5. Parenting time
6. Post-Judgment Issues
7. College Contributions
8. Immigration Related Issues
9. Tax Issues/Tax Deductions
10. Retirement Accounts
12. Premarital Property
14. Small Business Valuations
Whatever the issues are in your situation, we have the experience and knowledge to help you resolve the most complex legal issues with regard to divorce and family law matters. New Jersey Attorney Santo V. Artusa, Jr., Esq learned his negotiation and mediation skills throughout life, work, school and in school at Oxford University in England where the training was one on one with some of the world's best professors.
Reach out today if you see to find a resolution you can live with and that a Judge can sign to complete your case. Call today on 973-337-9643.