Post Divorce Afterlife Yes it Exists and We Can Help You Prepare For It
I am a Lawyer Every thought I have is not about the Law, its whats good for my client today and in the Future
When most people think of divorce, criminal law, personal injury law, they usually think of the following
- Divorcing my spouse
- Freedom (criminal law and divorce!)
- Criminal Charges and Prison Time
- Criminal Record
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Legal Fees
When I think of the above, I think:
- How to get my client divorced with dignity and minimal stress
- Getting my client the most money so that my client can live a good life in the longterm
- Making a Deal that will not tarnish their names and future
- How will child custody and parenting time be exercised? Who will watch the kids? I want to go out and have some fun time and personal time! I want to date!
- How can I afford alimony in the long run? What expenses can I cut and still live a good life?
- How can I afford my legal fees?
- How can I prevent my client from jail time?
I take the approach of a long term view to problems. How to solve problems now so that the future will be brighter? I know how and I utilize my life skills and professional training to achieve the goals my clients seek or as close to it as realistically as possible.