1. Call the Police and Get Medical Attention
2. Get Medical Attention even if you feel 100% at time of accident
3. Take pictures if you can
4. Try to get any information (names and numbers of witnesses)
5. Contact us as your attorneys. We will come to the hospital or your home.
6. Try to speak to us before you speak to any insurance company.
7. Try to right down what you remember about the car accident
When you work with our firm you get the time and attention you deserve and will never be rushed to make a decision.
Our law firm is comprised of passionate legal professionals that fight for the best interests and results for our clients.
Our firm was been selected time and time again as one of the Leading Family Law and Personal Injury firms in New Jersey.