New Jersey Legal Issues
- Personal Injury and Civil Litigation
- Family Law and Divorce
- Criminal Law
- Wills and Trusts
Jersey City Attorney Santo Artusa recently settled a discrimination case against the Jersey City Board of Education in Federal Court.
- Jersey City Lawyer Santo Artusa recently won a case on summary judgment on behalf of a celebrity client being sued in Essex County Superior Court after vacating a $150,000 judgment.
- Jersey City Attorney Santo Artusa recently settled a pedestrian car accident related lawsuit in the New Jersey Superior Court in Hudson County.
- Family Law Attorney Santo Artusa recently won custody of two children for the children's grandparents in Hudson County
- Divorce Lawyer Artusa recently won child custody for a father who was alienated for over 2 years.
While the above are examples, Jersey City Attorney Santo Artusa is skilled in litigating a wide variety of legal issues in New Jersey. Whether it is a corporation that needs a defense attorney, someone accused of a crime, someone seeking a divorce, Santo Artusa and his team can help you today. Contact us on 973-337-9643 for our Jersey City or Passaic Office.